skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, May 22, 2011
a doodle that is turning into something...
This is a doodle I've been working on since yesterday. I've been working on the other character from the post below too. I'll post that soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
April (2)
October (2)
September (1)
August (1)
July (2)
June (6)
May (2)
April (2)
March (3)
February (2)
January (3)
December (4)
November (6)
October (5)
September (8)
July (2)
November (3)
May (5)
April (5)
March (6)
February (10)
January (1)
February (7)
January (15)
December (13)
November (2)
October (6)
September (14)
August (11)
July (7)
June (5)
May (6)
April (6)
March (2)
February (2)
January (9)
December (5)
November (8)
October (16)
September (11)
August (6)
July (2)
June (5)
May (13)
April (6)
March (2)
February (5)
About Me
Ian
I'm working as a graphic/web designer while building up my illustration skills on the side.
View my complete profile
OTHER GREAT BLOGS
Daniel C
Sweedart
JoshuaTheJames
Bittersweat~
Wen Hsu Illustration
Brian Elig: Illustrator | Animator
Final Girl
Justin Wolfson Illustration
Temple of the Seven Golden Camels
Cory Turner
Adventures of Minco
Rich Pellegrino
Skizzenblok
Posemaniacs
Ali Blackwells Blog
The Flash Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment