Sunday, May 18, 2008

Okay, I think I might hold off on the earlier sketch that I posted because I don't particularly like certain things but instead i decided to do something new. I think I've actually had a break through in how to paint on the computer more towards what I wanted in the first place. I kind of start it like I would do a watercolor painting and start off very lightly and then slowly build up the color.  I'm very happy I didn't give up on figuring out a diff method of painting and i think i am on to something. This is a working progress of what I have been doing today. It may not be the most amazing concept ever but i still like it anyway. I'm mainly trying to just bash stuff out because i haven't been doing that enough lately. Any thoughts or comments are always welcome. 

No comments: