Monday, August 4, 2008

animation!


As you may or may not know, I ended up getting this freelance animation job to animate a music video for a start up rock band called The Silent Years. I honestly don't know how I got this job. I found a job post which explained that a band was looking for an animator to animate a music video. I applied just for the hell of it and two weeks later they got back to me. Regardless of how I got this job or why they picked me for it is beyond me but whatever.  
The video above is the rough storyboard/animatic of my initial idea. It still needs some tweeking here and there which is what I've been doing as I've been animating it. 


This is the rough animation I've done so far. Keep looking for more updates. 

Thanks to whoever looks. 

2 comments:

Snarky Shadow Studio said...

Freakiin' Amazing man. I can't wait to see it in full.

Justin Wolfson said...

Yeah, that giant tree-man is a sweet idea. You'll have to post the full thing when you're done!