Friday, September 5, 2008

redesign flyer from client...


NOTE: PLEASE FIRST READ THE POST FROM YESTERDAY. OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND THIS.

Okay so after showing the client my flyer design, he then told me to take out the sleepy guy laying on the box. :( I thought that was a really cute idea. They then told me to make a few other changes which seems understandable such as making the box color a lighter color, adding the test The Mattress Professionals underneath Sleepys and taking out some of the contact info. This was what I came up with. (above)
Personally, I think this looks more boring but if they like it then fine. I can't argue. I guess this is the first time this has ever happened to me also. At my last job, they would generally guide me and briefly explain what they wanted and they would generally like what I did but they would never tell me how to actually design something. They would say to maybe add something to it or add this text, etc. But it would never sacrifice my design. Anyway, I'm curious to get a second opinion.

1 comment:

BeckEye said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

I like the guy sleeping on the box better too. You can tell them I said so, too. I bought my mattress at Sleepy's, so I know what I'm talking about.

And now I have their jingle in my head. Wonderful.