Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My wesbite is almost completed!

That's right. My Flash/Actionscript class is coming to a close. This Friday will be my last class. I have been redesigning my website for the past three weeks as my final assignment for it and I'm almost finished. I definitely learned a lot but there are still some things I need to learn. Normally the class is 3 months but since I took it in the summer, it was cut down to 2 months. Unfortunately there was this cool thing I learned where you can load text and images externally from your Flash file but the teacher kind of brushed through it very quickly because he was in hurry to cram as much information as possible. The past two weeks have been pretty intense. Anyway, I have a sample file but it's still a little confusng and I don't have much time to sit down and try to understand it now. I mainly need to finish my site.
I think I'm going to take the Intermediate class in the Fall. The class teaches you more actionscript and I think it also teaches you how to combine Dreamweaver and Flash together which would def be helpful. I also need to learn more about conditioning statements. When my website is officially online I'll let you all know. See ya.

No comments: