Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hey everyone

Okay so my new flash website should be up hopefully by the end of this week. I was having a technical problem but after spending 2 hours online last night trying to find tutorials to figure it out, I finally resolved my problem. I'll let you know when it's up.

I also found some really helpful tutorials on conceptart.org. I found this great tutorial on perspective. I've read books on it and I thought I knew it pretty well but after watching about 30 minutes of a video, I realized I wasn't doing it completely accurately. I would def recommend it if you want to get a better grasp on perspective. It's only $15 and you can download the files straight to your comp. (Just beware that the first download is a rar file and you need to download winrar to open it. You also need a pc to open the file because you can't open it on a mac. I have no idea why that file is a rar file but all the other files are zip files.)

No comments: