Tuesday, December 29, 2009

very rough painting....

This is a very rough painting of a banana I did just now. I limited my time to a half hour. I think I might do this a little more often. It's interesting how reflective light works. There is a little bit of pink on the banana from the pink paper. I guess it's not really that interesting but it is to me.
I also learned something new in photoshop yesterday. I finally learned how to control the opacity with just using the pen pressure. It's actually really easy to set in the brushes preferences. I've seen tutorials online where other people use it and I never realized how they painted without constantly changing the opacity. Now I do! It takes some getting used to and sometimes I find it a little frustrating because I might accidentally press to hard and get a darker value. I'll just have to keep working on it. More work to come soon.

No comments: