Monday, January 11, 2010

another drawing...


This is something I've been working on since yesterday for a little bit. I'm hoping to finish it by this week.

On another note, I was finally able to figure out how to add other blogs that I visit on my blogsite.  I wanted to do that since last year but I never really took the time to look through the options on blogger. I  ended up figuring out how to do some cool stuff and personalize my blogsite. I'll probably make a more interesting header but for right now I'm going to leave it. Oh I also changed the time zone so now I don't have to manually change the time each time I post. Unfortunately on some of my past posts, the time is off because I changed the time to the correct time when my settings were set on pacific time. Long story short, the new posts will automatically have the correct time. See ya!

No comments: