Saturday, February 13, 2010

a page from my sketchbook....

Okay, I don't mean to sound rude or annoyed but does anybody look at my blog anymore? I haven't gotten a comment in god knows how long and the whole point of this was to branch my work out to the people on the web to hear there thoughts and comments. It doesn't seem like anyone notices this blog except for maybe a couple of people. Maybe my work isn't interesting enough to make a comment. I'm not sure but the lack of comments is making me less motivated to put my work up on here. I've been thinking lately of starting a sketchbook on conceptart.org. It seems like people get more feedback on that site so you might not see me on here as often. Anyway, this is a page from my sketchbook that I did a couple of days ago. When I create my sketchbook on conceptart, I'll post it on here.

No comments: