Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm currently redesigning my website...

I finally decided to do a major rebranding of myself so the first thing I'm doing is redesigning my website. The site I have now takes too long to load and there is a lot of unnecessary stuff on there. After doing web design for almost a year now professionally, I decided to redesign my website in html/css.

This is what I have so far. click here I was able to create a drop down menu in pure css and I'm  experimenting in CSS3. There are a lot of new features you can do now and you can even do some simple animation effects without using Flash. Unfortunately only Safari and Chrome support those features for now.

To see the website to it's fullest extent, I would view it in Safari or Chrome. So far, I only have the home page and contact page up. I created the resume page yesterday but I haven't uploaded it to the web yet.
Anyway, I'm curious to know what people think of it so far.

Thanks,
Ian

No comments: